OY8N8110-01.jpg

1000mm 800 ISO

Maggy looking a bit long in the tooth.

OY8N8115-01.jpg

1000mm 800 ISO

Speckled Wood Butterfly.

OY8N8090-01.jpg

180L Macro 200 ISO.

I missed a Sparrow Hawk swooping on the birds feeding today, I was too slow by a mile, mind you so was he! :razz:

It does solve the mystery of rather a lot of pigeon feathers on the garden some mornings of late though. :cautious:

nice shot of the maggie mate..(y)

Nice set CT :clap:Have you had anymore visits from the Green Woodpecker :thinking:

Good trio Cedric ... (y) ... thought you'd gone on holiday or something ... :D

Still no Nuthatch then ... :thinking: ... and I still haven't caught a decent image of ours who are still in daily throughout the day ... :shrug:

:p

Good trio Cedric ... (y) ... thought you'd gone on holiday or something ... :D

We've got problems with Jan's dad in hospital at the moment suffering from all sorts of maladies, but too many birthdays is the basic problem. ;)

No sign of the Woodpecker or the Nuthatch up to yet.

Nice shots CT. But if I was to be nitpicky, id have to point out that the noise removal is really not doing the first shot any favours. Look at the tail of the robin and it looks almost painted. Still, I can't really complain as I havent really attempted bird shots yet.

Well this was a noisy shot MK due to the dark bg and also a huge crop even at 1000mm. Well spotted though - here's a more restrained version. :)

punk_robin.jpg

Back