of lights and colours

Name
Michele
Edit My Images
Yes
.. few exps with bulbs and tv set's lights. C&C always welcomed .

Amazing! Is that straight from your camera!?

Yeah man, I do not do artworks, simply can't. Everything in my galleries is straight out from the camera, the only parameters I can work with is : colors and tones. I'm sad because a lot of people think my pics are just photoshop stuff :(

Anyway, what you see here is a long exposure ( 4 seconds ) during which I searchged for e bulb lamp in my desk and the TV setv on my right, after havin seen the color combination would fit, I kept moving till I had this one shot.

Thanks for comment !!! :)

Unusual. I like it. I'm impressed that this isn't photoshopped, which was my first thought when seeing it.

I feel like a bloody idiot critiquing this in any way. Seriously, you've got that much talent IMO. However...

You've got three great light types going - all very colorful and full of life. How about extending the story with a small flame - like an ember of sorts from a tiny LED or a spark on the end of a stick - to make it seem like the big boys are allowing the small one to play with them? And perhaps make it have very small types of movement - not quite as sweeping as the others.

Damn - this is a sweet shot. I love it!

Very impressive as not from PS but from the camera.
Don't mean to be flippant but when I first saw it I thought that's what a colour impression of my back bone feels some mornings.:LOL:

Unusual. I like it. I'm impressed that this isn't photoshopped, which was my first thought when seeing it.

he he yeah, it happens real often. Only thing I could do in PS is levels and curves, can't really do any artwork, the compositio n of the photo HAVE to be that that comes out fo the raw shot. That's the way I see photography.

Thanks a lot for comment Matt :)

NetHawk, Mike and Peter, your comments and suggestions are very very welcomed, in fact you guys give me new ideas to experiment with, so once again THANKS !!! :)

Longshanks, Existent, thanks thanks thanks ! I cann assure both of you that I'll continue experimenting. Thanks guys ! :)

I love this big time!!

the only extremely picky thing I can think of is the tv....the first few ou can see the guys head or I wouldnt have had a clue how you done this straight out of your camera.....maybe use images that you might not be able to make out properly to keep the 'magic' there?

top marks though

Back