Off Camera Flash Cord

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone point me in the direction of something longer than the old telephone style ones that dont go very far... Or an alternative that isnt pocket wizard because i cant afford it...(y)

Thanks guys

nobody :(

yeah exactly its mostly to get more freedom and being able to use two hand sometimes, ive tried ebay but they only have the standard canon one which is too short.

What alternative do i have?

how much you looking to spend?

the skyports are 115 quid but no ttl if that matters
or ebay triggers for bout £30 i think

yeah exactly its mostly to get more freedom and being able to use two hand sometimes, ive tried ebay but they only have the standard canon one which is too short.

What alternative do i have?

You can join several together apparently until you have the length you want. Still could work out expensive depending on how long you want the resultant lead to be but at least you'll retain TTL

Get a set of the Ebay triggers, then, once you are fed up with them get a set of skyports or pocket wizards :LOL:

sweet thanks guys i think ill go with the ebay triggers. My photography teacher just has a hot shoe adaptor with a long cord, thats the kind of thing i was thinking of do you sarifice ttl with that?

Anyway its late and i fly to italy at 5 this morning. :LOL:

Back