Off camera flash

Name
Lew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, I’m looking at getting into portrait photography more so looking at getting a half decent off camera flash.

I’ve currently only got the godox tt350F for my Fuji XT3. So was looking at getting something more powerful.

been looking at the godox v1? Didn’t know if anyone Knew if this would be good enough or if there was something better only looking to spend around £250 and only looking to get one for now

Thanks

I wouldn't bother with the V1 - it's a bit of a gimmick. The AD200 is a much better prospect for just over £250.

I wouldn't bother with the V1 - it's a bit of a gimmick. The AD200 is a much better prospect for just over £250.

ok lovely cheers. Is there any other flashes aswell you would recommend with the triggers?

I have two V1s and a AD200 if you only intend to use it off camera then go with the AD200 if not the V1 is a very good flash apart from HSS where it overheats to quickly. Some of the things I love about the V1 is the magnetic front for filters, the battery which lasts for ages and the TCM feature which I use a lot and saves time getting the correct exposure when you want to use the flash in manuel.

Back