Off Roaders

Name
Kenny Wilson
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm heavily into any kind of off road motorsport and thought I would share this pic of a couple of hybrid Land Rover based machines

PICT0010.JPG

Hi Kenny

They are awesome machines, was that taken at the scottish motorsport how earlier this year?

Good picture, the way land rovers should be, covered in mud(y)

Here is one i took at the motorsport show:

114.JPG

Hi Ross
Yes it was - was a good day out and sadly the last time I got to chat with Colin
I assume by your user name you were at the Tour Of Mull this year ?
I was doing radio over the weekend -stages 7,13 and 19, great event !
Planning to be back for the forest stages in January

Offroading is cool, was my hobby until recently, hopefully will have another soon.

This is a picture I took recently, and is made more impressive by the fact that that's an unmolested V8 driving through water.

haggisv8watersm.jpg

Regards

Gresh

Hi Ross
Yes it was - was a good day out and sadly the last time I got to chat with Colin
I assume by your user name you were at the Tour Of Mull this year ?
I was doing radio over the weekend -stages 7,13 and 19, great event !
Planning to be back for the forest stages in January

It was a great day out and unfortunatley I never got a chance to speak to colin.

Yeah I was at the tour of mull this year, working for AML photography. Pictures cand be found here Tunnocks Tour of Mull.

oooh. i miss my landy..
bowler wildcat is def on my shopping list when i win the lottery. (the red one)
had an old series 3 with a full rollcage and a 2.5 diesel in it.
v8s arent too bad in water if you can keep the leads waterproof. a rubber glove over the dizzy cap worked well, and rubber covers over the plugs.
once had my range rover full of water. over the bonet and up the winscreen as we drove in , level with wingtops once in.
WOOOSH as it emptied when i opened the doors. fortunately stripped out interior with no carpets.

nice pics by the way.

This was mine about three months ago (taken the day Richard Hammond raced a Eurofighter in the Veyron).....

110.JPG

(sorry taken on a phone camera!)

35's, there was a little scrub, but tried not to turn too hard(y)

About to start rebuilding another, should be fun!

Back