Off to Italy tomorrow - wedding shoot!

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the one I've been looking forward to all year and I can't believe the time has come round so quickly. Myself, Jan and the boys are flying to Milan tomorrow for a wedding I have to shoot on Saturday which will be on the shores of Lake Como. The ceremony is in an old village church and then onto a gothic style hotel built into the cliffs overlooking the Lake, which is where the couple have booked us in for six days.

I haven't had much chance to post on here recently as it's been a frantically busy couple of months with 60 hour work weeks and a hectic photography schedule so I'm looking forward to tomorrow afternoon when we are going to get the 10 minute ferry to Bellagio (which in my opinion is one of the prettiest towns I've seen) and chill out on the shore with a large, cold drink. ;)

At the moment I'm surrounded by kit as I try and decide what to take and how to pack it. I think Harry and James can be my sherpas tomorrow!

You lucky s*d Colin! I love the Italian Lakes and have been to Bellagio years ago.

Hope you have fun and let us all see the results when you get back.

How about a panoramic of the view over the lake? :D

Lucky bugger - Hope it goes well for you.
Enjoy and bring back some cracking shots.

Wow, Sooooooo jealous!!! Have a great time, looking forward to seeing the pics.

Should be a brilliant time, away from rainy Britain for one :D

Can't wait to see the pics.

Lucky so and so!!!! :)

Off to Lake Garde in 3 weeks time so your experiences will be viewed with interest :)

Good luck Colin and have fun!

Now Colin, a man with such experience as yourself surely would know that such an auspicious event will no doubt need the back up of a second shooter! :cautious:

So....
*insert jump up and down smileys* Take me! Take me! Take me! *insert jump up and down smileys*

No? Humpf! :shake:

Looking forward to seeing/hearing all about it.
Should be a fantastic experience .... hope you all enjoy Italy. :D

Hacker and Dark Star you both enjoy yourselves and make sure you take some good snaps. I drove To Garda in May for a few days and had a fantastic time but only had a compact camera at the time. At least I got those memory shots that everybody wants to keep.

My Garda pics examples

Back