Official league team photo sales

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know of any website that sell match day photos.. official club sales... the thing I am looking for is not generic.. its specific to a club.. so say league two club "freddy united" has a web page selling prints from there matches as official "freddy united" photo sales... I have found a couple but need more.. anyone know of any ? ta :)

Portsmouth 8 quid for a 7x5 while peterborough charge £2 for same

I ahve been asked to setup print sales for accy stanley.. if other club can do it then so can they... previously always been on my website wiht no sales allowed.. now migrating to a site i made and going to start selling prints from league games...

Genuine question, do you think there is much cash generated from match day picture sales?

I do the photos for my club, don't ever charge and just allow anyone to use them.

But, if there is a market for such pics & the club could generate some funds from it, then maybe it is something I/we could look at.

Basically, is it worth all the effort of setting it up?

Nice to meet and have a talk to you today (Tony) Kipax at the Burnley game.

Short and sweet though haha... not much time at half time and I was pitchside for ages after match.. Good pic in todays paper for you.. was already impressed before i knew whos it was.... Too many photogrpahers today for anythign spec i am thinking.. my papers happy with me so that will do :)

Too many photogrpahers today for anythign spec i am thinking
Shocking how many photographers there were. I thought it was a cup final !!!!!
Back to a non league game tomorrow night for me for one of our local papers.

Shocking how many photographers there were. I thought it was a cup final !!!!!
Back to a non league game tomorrow night for me for one of our local papers.

Well I got pic of the week in todays sun from deepdale on sat.. loads of photogrpahers there as it was pne v blackburn... so quite pleased with it :)

Back