Offline Photo Ordering System

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, I am looking for an offline photo ordering system software. I'd like to present my clientele with a single, secure executable file containing all of their photos, possibly watermarked, so that they can open the program at home, view the photos and pick and choose the images they require. Further to this I need that executable file to be able to create a list of all of the selected photographs either to e-mail or print.. I've heard of software capable of password security and expiration also, whereby after N days the ability to view the executable file expires. I've searched high and low for this software to no avail.

Just to reiterate, I'm not interested in online hosting, I need an offline solution for clientele to select the photographs they require.

Thank you in advance.

I looked for something like this a while back and came to the conclusion that there were no appropriate apps available. Happy to be shown otherwise though!

I assure you, there are a few apps out there, I've seen one software demonstration in particular with all of the aforementioned capabilities but the seller wouldn't have less than £200 for it!

pixs to exe (might be picstoexe or pics2exe)
Also
ProShow gold

Both are PC only

I have proshow gold but that doesn't have the capabilities I require:

"I'd like to present my clientele with a single, secure executable file containing all of their photos, possibly watermarked, so that they can open the program at home, view the photos and pick and choose the images they require. Further to this I need that executable file to be able to create a list of all of the selected photographs either to e-mail or print.. "

I just tried pictures2exe deluxe, this software also lacks this essential requirement...

Thanks anyway.

I assure you, there are a few apps out there, I've seen one software demonstration in particular with all of the aforementioned capabilities but the seller wouldn't have less than £200 for it!

Where did you see the demo? Do you recall the software name?

To be blunt, the guy has developed and produced it and if you are intending on repeated use for your own commercial gain I would say £200 was pretty cheap.
Assuming of course it is not £200 per use lol.
Why do we repeatedly say here that a picture is worth whatever someone will pay/as much as you can get for it/more value than just the finished article etc etc then cringe at paying for the tools others provide?
Sorry not meant as a dig just that if you expect to find what you are asking for for less than £200 I will be stunned if you manage to.:shrug:

Back