Oh look Mum, a Photographer

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Great looking birds but you need to get down on your belly. They will look infinitely better.

I couldn't agree more- I have a dislocated knee cap at present so thats a bit of an issue

Thank you for your comments

Les

Well if the 1st photo is "look mum, a photographer" then the last one is "don't look at him, he'll go away !!" :)

A nice set of photos, great reflections

Great set of images Les, it sure looks like they weren't interested in having their photo taken.(y)

"Good luck when you go back to the docs about your knee m8".

George.

Well if the 1st photo is "look mum, a photographer" then the last one is "don't look at him, he'll go away !!" :)

A nice set of photos, great reflections

Great set of images Les, it sure looks like they weren't interested in having their photo taken.(y)

"Good luck when you go back to the docs about your knee m8".

George.

Thank you Guys and George- It's looking like I'll be signed off tomorrow and back to work at last, thank goodness

Les

Glad your on the mend Les we booked 3 nights at Sharpham tea rooms at end of August so if we don't catch up before them (I'm sure we will) I'll give you a shout then :)

lovely set

Thank you Karen

Glad your on the mend Les we booked 3 nights at Sharpham tea rooms at end of August so if we don't catch up before them (I'm sure we will) I'll give you a shout then :)

Cheers Adam, I'm doing my medical assesmemnt today at 11am , so hopefully I'll be allowed to get back to work, be nice to meet up Fella

Les

Back