Oh Na Na, what's her name? - Rihanna Concert

Name
Melissa
Edit My Images
Yes
Rihanna concert - Shots I took from the crowd with my Sony A580 on Saturday night..
Odyssey Arena, Belfast

I queued all day to grab a good spot at front row at Rihanna, it was well worth it, I loved the show!

Would love to hear your thoughts on my concert photos as it's something I've really developed a passion for and just want to improve.

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive.. by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

load it, cock it, aim it baby by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

3. So raging that this one is slight out of focus :crying: otherwise it would have been my favourite shot!

sticks & stones may break my bones, but Rihanna you excite me! by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

Cheers to the freakin' weekend. by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

Rum pa pa pum, man down! by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

all you need to know is that i'm a 2x5! by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

7. wish i was that blonde girl. she's so happy haha.

Girl at the front is loving life. by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

only girl in the world by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

loud & proud! by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

10. I knew she noticed me at this point! :)

Oh Na Na, what's my name? by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

ella ella eh! by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

we found Rihanna in a hopeless place... by KeizGoesBoom, on Flickr

Let me know what you think!

more on my Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinyspark_boom/

Cheers,
Melissa

#8 and #12 are my favourites, looks like you got a really good spot at the front, nice one!!!

Can't say I like the person or the msuic, but that is some cracking photography you've managed!

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)
Surprised to see number 8 and 12 are the favourites so far!

great set of piccies, I'm feeling a bit woeful as I have just had to sell my ticket for next weekend :crying::crying:

The Odyssey is great *** it's pretty small for a concert venue

superb set... make sure you back these up, then back them up again! These are to cherish for a long time :clap:

All great shots, even more respect for them as you were probably being pushed around whilst you were taking them! As with the above comments #8 is the shot of the series.

Im taking the missus to see Rihanna in November. Not taking the SLR though. As much as I would love to take the 70-200 2.8 to get shots of her like this.

Awesome photos.. Kudos to you!

Back