Oh no.. Not Duxford again.

Irritable_Rabbit

Edit My Images
No
Let's join in the Duxford fun. :D

Second airshow this year after not going for years. This isn't really my photographic thing, but it's nice to spend the day in the sun taking pictures that I can delete at the end of the day with NO worries if I hate them all. :)

Great day, and the sky was just whispy enough to provide some texture.

All pictures guaranteed not taken from the 'naughty field'. ;)

AND.. Sorry about the Gnat overdose, but I like the Gnat and can't wait for them to get the third one in the air.

Duxford2012-5 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Duxford2012-16 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Duxford2012-18 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Duxford2012-20 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Duxford2012-43 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Last edited:
The shot of the inverted Gnat is great!!! Looks like you had a good day weather wise.

Ben

The shot of the inverted Gnat is great!!! Looks like you had a good day weather wise.

Ben

Thank you Ben. It was a great day out. Figured it might be the last chance to sit in the sun with a picnic and watch a great show. :)

And I'm glad you liked the inverted Gnat, the neck ache getting it was worth it. :)

Bernie.. It's just as well then that I only do this kind of thing for fun.

Jolly nice of you to say so everyone, and I likey P47 as well... The aircraft that is, even though I'm quite pleased with the shot. :)

Just getting into this hairyplane thingy again, and sad to say that's it for my finances and days out for this year. Back to my usual stuff it seems. :D

Have a Vulcan (not that I think it's a particularly special shot), and a Swordfish, both with some nice whispy clouds to end my year. :crying: :)

Duxford2012 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Duxford2012-42 by IrritableRabbit, on Flickr

Some of the very best I have seen so far!! Awesome composition and superb processing.

Awesome images, really like the chute dragging Gnat.

Being able to get images like these kindof makes the naughty field a moot point thats for sure.

Great composition and colours. Particularly like 9&10.

Some stunning shots here. Wish I could have been there looked like a stunning day!

Back