Oh no! Not MORE Sywell?!

They are some amazing photos. Number 1 is awesome.
Really liking Number 4, that's my favourite :) good work

Cracking shots, really like the clean Meteor shot, it appeared as we were leaving, typical!
Cheers
Tony

Thanks everyone for joining the Sywell overload! And leaving nice comments as well. :D

Mark: I'm glad you especially liked no.4. I wasn't expecting to get anything I really liked from the Blades. First part of the show, hadn't shot any aircraft for a few years and more than a bit rusty, but I was surprised when I found that one on the camera. :)

Nigel: hehe! :LOL: No! It's mine! :p I took it first.. Or maybe I just set the time on my camera a few seconds earlier than yours. ;)

Tony: I love the Meteor and I'm glad it was there. The first pass took me by surprise as it appeared without fanfare an more or less out of the sun. :) Apparently the pilot was flying one of those tri-planes earlier in the day, snuck off to Coventry, picked up the Meteor and flew back. (y)

Wonderfull! I was only passing and didn't expect to see much, but these have given more inspiration to seek another show (y)

Wonderfull! I was only passing and didn't expect to see much, but these have given more inspiration to seek another show (y)

Ah!! Hence the lost car shenanigans! :LOL:

You should do so. I can't go to many at all now I'm on a budget, but Sywell is close to home so it's not too expensive for me. :)

Last edited:
Back