Oh no, what do I do???

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
This Saturday, I'm going to a club with a green expanse of land and an egg shaped ball type thing, not sure what to do

Same problem Sunday, green land with round shaped ball type thing

Help me, no clue what to do anymore :LOL:

Disclaimer - I have been working on month end reporting for 10 hours solid now and think I've gone slightly insane - this post is meant in jest

Enjoy the egg shaped ball type sporty thing, and then go home and relax on Sunday with a decent lunch - the round shaped ball thing can be easily ignored! :D

Beaten too it! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It'll be very eggciting, there'll be a scramble for the ball, and when things come to the boil, get the shot and you'll have cracked it. :)

:LOL::LOL: at you lot

Of course neither matters when a) you forget to charge the batteries for Saturday and b) you oversleep and miss the match completely on the Sunday!!!!

Oops :LOL:

Hi Kelly - I hope to meet up with you at Vigo sometime soon.
All the best,

Yes, must meet soon. That's if we're not waterlogged now!!! :bang::bang:

The 1st XV are at home this week and my husband might be injured so we might stay and watch that game. Will know by Thursday :)

Ha ha, depends what he's cooked me for dinner tonight ;)

He's hurt his shoulder from Saturday's game so if it's ok after training Thursday, he'll play, if not, he's out injured. It made sense to me when I typed it ok???? :p

At this rate with the snow and now waterlogged pitches - May 2012 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously though - probably going to be a late finish, think we're about 5 or 6 games behind

Right it's due to finish 16th April with the Presidents Match but the 1st XV have 3 or 4 games that were postponed because of the weather. And there are no free slots unless they get knocked out of the Vase, there is not even a free slot for the cup matches!!! So not quite sure. Will probably know more tonight as there was a meeting last night about the fixture pile up.

Happy now?!?!?! :p:p :LOL::LOL:

Catch up games are a bleep bleep nightmare. Wrong time of the year (conditions) wrong mind set (end of season/what used to be 7s season) and your body is starting to feel like it needs some time off.

Having said that I'm probably a few years out of date! :D

Ecstatic. I just want to plan on when I could come and see ya hun. Thought I'd have a crack at shooting the wrong type of rugby. :D :p

Ah I see - well why didn't you say!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You know you're always welcome mate to watch the proper code

Catch up games are a bleep bleep nightmare. Wrong time of the year (conditions) wrong mind set (end of season/what used to be 7s season) and your body is starting to feel like it needs some time off.

Having said that I'm probably a few years out of date! :D

You said it and no not out of date at all. Some of our lot play in a Sevens tournament but most tend to want to have a month off before the off season training starts. Plus, they're sulking as their tour might have to be cancelled :LOL:

I bet your ears are though...:LOL:

Actually that's one area that I was phenomenally lucky. I obviously had the tops ripped a couple of times but never suffered from cauliflowers and never really felt the need for scrum caps or binding.

The neck and back are a different matter entirely though! :D

Edit:
Did you realise you typed a g & h in there by mistake. :naughty:

Yeah yeah- just go back to following the pansies game! :D

Last edited:
I'm an ex tighthead, ergo my body is never out of shape! :p

As a former prop who played both Loosehead and Tighthead, I can only agree..

Right it's due to finish 16th April with the Presidents Match but the 1st XV have 3 or 4 games that were postponed because of the weather. And there are no free slots unless they get knocked out of the Vase, there is not even a free slot for the cup matches!!! So not quite sure. Will probably know more tonight as there was a meeting last night about the fixture pile up.

Hi Kelly. I've just realised that IF my adult ed courses run this term, I'm going to be stuffed to get to Vigo for Saturday p.m. matches - I'll be lucky to get to the second half of the footie since I don't finish until 3 p.m. Bu**er.
Still, I need the money. Looks like I could do the 2 and 16 April, but that's about it!
I'll pm you once I know if the course has enough students to run or not.

That's a shame Carol :( Well let me know, I'll have a look at what fixtures we have on those two dates.

The football on Sunday I'm afraid is normally a 10am kick off

That's a shame Carol :( Well let me know, I'll have a look at what fixtures we have on those two dates.

The football on Sunday I'm afraid is normally a 10am kick off

10a.m. isn't that much of a problem - I'm a morning person, usually up early and converting pics from the Saturday match ...

Ah sorry, I thought you could only make after 3 both days. I'll let you know about football as haven't been for a while and cos our main road is closed for the foreseeable future it's a bit of hassle getting to the A2 and not sure if I can be bothered to go for a while :LOL:

Back