Oh No

Name
Ju
Edit My Images
Yes
I might have caught the NAS disease, I woke up yesterday with a huge urge to and get a D700 I have taken tablets to try and cure it but they have had no effect

I have now moved onto an alternate therapy (acupuncture) – every time I think of a D700 I stick a needle into my arm and I say to myself that I don’t need one

I keep thinking to myself what would I gain (better ISO performance, not sure how much better probably 1.5 stops) that’s about it

I would have to sell the d300 and my 17-55 to fund it, so that leaves me with another lens to buy.

My head is saying it’s not worth it, but I am still infected by this NAS – HELP!!!!!!

Its ok! ill take your d300 and lens off your hands! then you wont be able to sell it and buy a d700 XD

I think I am suffering from that too, desperate to swap my d90 for the d300 replacement when it comes out, d700 is just way to much... although if I could sell the wife...

Sell the D300 and 17-55 and buy the D700 thats exactly what i did, you won't be dissapointed (y)
Resistance is futile

Lens and lens are both accepted ways of spelling lens.
I prefer lens myself, and hate reading lens, but unfortunately both are correct.

I think I'm immune! (This is blatantly not true. I may only have a D40, but I feel the clammy fingers of NAS on my shoulder already!)

Back