Oi! Mr Charlton!

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Where the devil have you been hiding this week? Eh? EH? Did anyone say you could take time off? Well? Explain yourself boy!

I wanted to drop you a thanks for the memory cards you sent me (more on those later ;)) and of course the monkeh :D He's been rampaging around my house since he arrived, what the hell have you been feeding him?

Mr. & Mrs. Charlton are awaying sampling the delights of sunny Whitby this week...and should be gracing us with their presence maybe tomorrow.

SO look out for some shots of Whitby harbour that he promised me....I love that place! (y)

shhhh, don't wake him :nono:

OHh sh(* I called him yesterday completely forgetting they were away...... I owe them a bottle of champagne or something..... So sorry Matt when you read this.

rofpmsl @ MrGrubby

:clap: :notworthy: :clap:

could have something to do with monkey spanking comments... Just a suggestion.

ive let it slip because a while back I called him Mr.Grubby too!!!! :LOL:

Weeeelll - he's proved the point now I reckon! ;) :LOL:

Well, we're back......sorta

We're in York at Sue's mum and dads till tomorrow evening....but that does mean that I have my connection to the internet back :D

And Renee don't worry yourself one bit about calling me, I'm just glad that you've managed to fix the problem and that you've not lost any pictures :)

It was a nice quiet week - might go back in October for some Goth stuff towards halloween.

Back in Bradford now, home safe and sound. Renee thanks for ringing him he was beginning to think his phone was broken :) now all I need to do is decide if any of my photos are worth seeing the light of day.

Back