ok how did the car get there

Get where?
Try again Rab :D

Tis a video, click ;)
Just a blank post for me, no link no video nuffin.
More ghosts in the machine no doubt.

I've reported the apparent "no show" BTW

Last edited:
its working fine for me to ? lol

They're filming Terminator 9 (It's the last one honest!) That's Arnie's great great grandson arriving in the present day.

How did that car get there? It was a Peugeot, wasn't it? :D

Russian drivers. They're like Bears, popping up into airspace uninvited...

Quite obvious it came from the opposite direction and so was hid from the camera by the bmw. It's came into sight when it attempted to turn across

Quite obvious it came from the opposite direction and so was hid from the camera by the bmw. It's came into sight when it attempted to turn across

I think we can all guess it was simply unsighted, but it is a bit mad that appears to have just landed from the future :LOL:

There's another vid on youtube showing how it was possible. You can see the approaching headlight reflection under the obstructing car.

The answer is quite simple. This Dascam does not do seamless recording by the looks of it, so this shot is where one file finishes & another one starts possibly a one or two second gap in footage.. It is not noticeable because of the stationary car in the vid.

The answer is quite simple. This Dascam does not do seamless recording by the looks of it, so this shot is where one file finishes & another one starts possibly a one or two second gap in footage.. It is not noticeable because of the stationary car in the vid.
Nope, explanation here, from 2'30". The 'ghost car' went through a red light.

Nope, explanation here, from 2'30". The 'ghost car' went through a red light.

I only got as far as 2.45 before realising I didn`t give a toss about any of it :D

yea we thought it had jumped a red light got a lot of people thinking but lol

Back