Ok, I'll do it then Where are you up until the 16/01/2011

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
Ok, I'm unsurprisingly at the Mighty Millwall v Ipswich on Saturday and that's it for me.

Any nonsense about sunshine, shorts and waterski-ing from that Rovers_Andy fellow will be ignored! :razz:

markiemc13

I see you are online.

Can you reply to my email of a few days ago please. This is the polite way.

Ok. This is my first post on the forum. After absorbing a whole load of great info and knowledge from you all I will be going to a local match on Saturday.

South Shields FC vs Esh Winning (from Durham)

Thanks to all who post on here for great info. Looking forward to Saturday and will post for critique afterwards, in the appropriate section of course.

Just Bath v Aironi on the Saturday for me.

Down to Cheltenham on sat v Accy.. Nothing booked for Sunday as had an early cancelation.. Asked about but nothing yet.. May do Salford v Wigan rugby just for summat to do :)

PNE Saturday
Grasshoppers Rugby Sunday

I'm amazed PNE are letting you in when you are using images from their games on your website that are in breach of Dataco, especially when you are there under their license!

I'm amazed PNE are letting you in when you are using images from their games on your website that are in breach of Dataco, especially when you are there under their license!

I noticed that as well, there was also a picture of a Leicester City player on the site too.

Balls - Watford 3-0 Derby and that was me at the wrong end. James W looked to be doing well though at the correct end, but up against Action Images. Tomorrows papers will be interesting.

I was at the right end at Millwall for the winner, got it too.. just my angle isn't as nice as the the big boys, but with 3 either side of the goal, I had to take the touch line instead... It worked last weekend. Fingers crossed for this.

arrrgh plan A was P-P during the week and just got plan B the same... Have a couple of options but both on spec for web sales hmmmmm

anyone in the london area got a copy of the notw? anything in there about dougie freedman at swansea yesterday?

Kieran, just had a check. there is a match report but no images published with it.

thanks for that james - thought that may be a case. there was an image down here of one of my celes but thought they might have had something on freedman down your way. nevermind.

Back