Ok This Is Me..!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
After a shot the other week i thought id try a proper shot .

dont laugh but this was taken by my 3 year old daughter..:LOL:

i set it up for her but she wanted to take it so i gave her the shutter realease and this is what she got.. i thought it was only fair ive taken a few of her :naughty:
ok this is me

me7.jpg

any c+c welcome as always .

and no im not letting her near the camera again....

md(y)

and no im not letting her near the camera again....

Best thing you can do is pack up and give her the camera Dave..:nuts:

Great shot..(y)

Thats not fair, how can a 3 year old be better than me? :D

Like it (y)

Another good job Dave, but just let down a tad in the presentation... look at those red skin tones! You're definitely getting there mate, but have a good look at the shot before you post it and really think about it - particularly, concentrate on your cropping. (y)

MD.jpg

If so, your key-light wasn't high enough, so your 'spot' is at 3 o'clock rather than a more attractive 1-2 o'clock
:D

see i learn something new every time i post (y)

cheers for that mate oh and the other comments(y)

:bonk: cheers ct you know the funny thing is most of my pictures at the moment look more like what you have done there so this time i thought id add a little saturation.. i prefer your edit but thought most people like a brighter shot..

steep learning curve this :LOL:

but most enjoyable i must say ..

:wave: thats the last self portrait from me now back to the pretty kids....

dave(y)

LOL. Just really look at the shot and use your own good judgement. ;)

Good point about the catchlight too btw.

Don't you need the other hand under your chin too for that classic pose mate :LOL:
Definitely another step in the right direction & I think that after the editing, you're definitely getting the hang of this hi-key stuff. Once you've got the fundamentals down every time & a tried, tested & verified workflow, you'll be sorted (y)
She does take a good photo though, how long before she's setting up the shot & you're being allowed to press the shutter release :LOL:

Personally I prefer your original shot, MonkeyDave. I think the saturation levels work just fine.

By the way, you don't look at all like a monkey...

:)

Nah he is the spittin image of my mate!!!

well minus the goaty anyways!!! scary there are two of them out there (shudders)

I like it, I have a similar one of myself taken by my four year old daughter in fact my wee pic on the left was taken by her too!

Back