Oktober Fest Challenge - Tezz

i would have preferred some legs for eleven.. but hey ho :D

Maybe you could use legs for another number... but make sure you shoot wide open :LOL: (with the lens you filthy people) :naughty:

:nono:

Loving this theme, great shots :)

:tumbleweed:

so you've got 13, 14, 15, 16 to upload today? I can't wait! :clap:

ok sorry guys, really lost my mojo with this....(to coin a phrase!) not keen to continue tbh...think i am going to concentrate on something else for a while...sorry...will still look at all your wonderful images and comment away...

awwww... i was getting that way, when you don't do anything for a couple of days it gets to you.

Why don't you just take a picture of a lottery ticket and circle all the numbers to fit the rest of the month... job done! :geek:

Don't give up!!

I'd leave it til the weekend then have a mad rush and see how many you can do in a few hours? Loads of numbers in your local streets - could be an environmental portrait if you happen to get the home owner. Macro lens would be good for catching bits of car number plates or model numbers. Local supermarket or local market would be another good place to get several in one go.

ok sorry guys, really lost my mojo with this....(to coin a phrase!) not keen to continue tbh...think i am going to concentrate on something else for a while...sorry...will still look at all your wonderful images and comment away...

... :crying:

...thats it.. if Tezz is giving up.... i'm throwing the towel too ... been a heavy week.. what do you think Tezz... me give up too? let me know... :shrug:

... :crying:

...thats it.. if Tezz is giving up.... i'm throwing the towel too ... been a heavy week.. what do you think Tezz... me give up too? let me know... :shrug:

pah....

Are you a man or a mouse?

I have to say it's harder than I thought, doubt very much if I could do a 365.

Back