Old Bothy

I know it well and I really like your treatment of it. Good cloud formation on Cul Mor and the ever-threatening black skies above, but hopefully it'll not be like this when I go up at the weekend!

Lovely ... Looks really familiar ,where was this taken .

its a place called Elphyn i think

Looks an idyllic little location. I prefer the composition of the first one, although I think a step to the right to show more of the right hand barn off before it hides behind the hill could improve it further. Its would also show the shape of the left hand barn off more and the road could have come in from bottom corner.

Processing wise the second is better because it does not have the distracting jagged line along the mountain/sky. I appreciate you have your own style and I wouldn't want you to change it, have said this before, but the tones are almost inverted to what you would see and whilst I appreciate the drama it is too much for me.

cheers guys

Looks like a fab location and plenty of opportunities there. No.1 is my pick and like the processing although would love to a bit more sky and printed BIG. I would crop the bottom off No.2 as that patch is off putting for me, but again like the processing which probably isn't to everyone's taste.

I've been to the south of spain and south of france twice this year. Only made north of glencoe once :p
Sorry my mistake I thought it was sunderland :oops: :$

lol

Fantastic image Dave, love the dark dramatic brooding clouds and the contrast with the red roof of the buildings. Good stuff (y)

LOL. Sunderland doesn't have epic scenery like here. Nothing in England bar the lake district comes close to the majesty of Scotland :p
I wouldn't diagree wth that, but northumberland, which sunderland is close too, has some great vistas, just perhaps not as moutainous.

I love both of these No2 sticks out a little because of the unusual wire hauser buried in the grass, like that. All I can say is your ability with the camera matches well with your ability with PP, I wish I could process like that!
Top Draw!

Back