Old Factory!

#1 is fantastic! Well shot, well PP'd!....Well done :)

#2 could do with a bit of work on the bush in front if possible and straightening to make it better.

#3 is not to my taste.

Good couple of shots there for me :)

No.1 is superb. Just how urban exploring should be. Dramatic yet subtle. The lighting is spot on. What part of the country is this is just out of interest?

Subject looks amazing is hdr, give a really eerie feel to the images.

many thanks :)
yh its in shropshire!

Nice Pics! Agree with others that #1 is my favourite

Out of interest, where in Shropshire? I've been looking for somewhere near Shrewsbury like this do do some long exposure nightime shots with orbs etc; is it generally accessable or did you have to get special access?

The last one looks nice thought I do get the feeling that everythings is tilting to the right a bit. I do like the light through the windows.

Another vote for #1 and agree with Revdarny above, the new one looks as though it's not straight, but looks good anyway imo, although I think a slightly lower perspective would be even nicer.

I love the colours in number 3. A lot of PP work?

I love the 1st, like the 3rd and 4th but the 2nd lacks anything to make it interesting. Maybe it's too familiar or ordinary. I do like the colours on the first 3, the 4th is a bit flat.

Nice pics.

Subject looks amazing is hdr, give a really eerie feel to the images.

many thanks :)

that last one is my fav, love the sun beams, very eerie.

thanks its just a shame i didnt put my camera in the middle, as the image looks a bit off lol
Brilliant. Reminds me of 'Half Life'

cheers :)

Nice Pics! Agree with others that #1 is my favourite

Out of interest, where in Shropshire? I've been looking for somewhere near Shrewsbury like this do do some long exposure nightime shots with orbs etc; is it generally accessable or did you have to get special access?

many thanks mate, yh just in whitchurch, gate was open so we just walked in!

The last one looks nice thought I do get the feeling that everythings is tilting to the right a bit. I do like the light through the windows.

i no, i didnt realise it untill i put the image on the computer lol! many thanks tho :)

Another vote for #1 and agree with Revdarny above, the new one looks as though it's not straight, but looks good anyway imo, although I think a slightly lower perspective would be even nicer.

many thanks mate :)

I love the colours in number 3. A lot of PP work?

many thanks
pp was used just for the light beams
and i used a hdr editing program called photomatix

I love the 1st, like the 3rd and 4th but the 2nd lacks anything to make it interesting. Maybe it's too familiar or ordinary. I do like the colours on the first 3, the 4th is a bit flat.

Nice pics.

cheers :)

many thanks mate, yh just in whitchurch, gate was open so we just walked in!

I might have to have a wander up and a look! Cheers (y)

I need to buy photomatix. I've seen some great pics with it. Also need to get into it pp of any sort!!

Back