Old pier etc. not far from Glasgow

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I just got a 10stop filter and want to try if out on some old dilapidated wooden (preferably) pier if such exists not too far from Glasgow.
Do you know of any such subject or similar that could work nicely with 10stop filter ?

Regards
Pawel

Try getting the train up to Bowling. I don't have any pictures to had. But there's a pier(be careful when on it...Seriously) and a fair few old boats that are sunken and partly visible when the tides in.

Done a photo shoot up there a few year's back, Kinda tempted to head back up and look around more.

Thanks a lot for these. Love the photo. I would be tempted to loose the second pier on the right somehow (photoshop?). Looks like I have a destination :)

You just get off at Craigendoran station and its right there mate. Best go in the morning and the light is ace.

I shot this at 10mm on crop sensors, plenty room to go tighter and clone out the other pier if need be

Portencross pier
Gourock pier
Duck bay, Loch Lomond(behind Duck Bay hotel)

Theres also lots of wooden sticks (literally 100 or so) between Port Glasgow an Bishopton poking out the water on the Clyde.

Back