Old Standalone Adobe LR6 doesn't now show which files have been edited in a Lightroom folder?

Edit My Images
Yes
Untill recently each file that I edited in LR6 show a symbol for cropping or other adjustments in its bottom LH corner. Now it doesn't show anything so I don't know which files to export! and which ones I have ignored. Have I changed some setting - I cannot find out what it is? Help please.

Thanks, Mel

Hi, may I suggest you go to the Lightroom Queen website someone there always has an answer to most any Lightroom problem, you may have to register but hey like this forum it's free to do so.. Russ.

I have always used a colour code so my Raw files are coded blue and after editing they are coded red. Finally edited Tiff files are coded Green. So I can tell at a glance the status of my files.

I use the latest version but have adopted this system since LR3.

Dave

I have always used a colour code so my Raw files are coded blue and after editing they are coded red. Finally edited Tiff files are coded Green. So I can tell at a glance the status of my files.

I use the latest version but have adopted this system since LR3.

Dave
Sounds useful. Wasn't aware that could be done! Thanks.
Untill recently each file that I edited in LR6 show a symbol for cropping or other adjustments in its bottom LH corner. Now it doesn't show anything so I don't know which files to export! and which ones I have ignored. Have I changed some setting - I cannot find out what it is? Help please.

Thanks, Mel

Found somewhere else - do a "reset" on Lightroom, Just hold down Alt and Shift (Windows) / Opt and Shift (Mac) while opening Lightroom and it’ll ask whether to reset the preferences. The information I wanted to display then reappears!

Back