Olympic spirit at Cadwell BSB

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
The main attraction at Cadwell is the Mountain (and Josh Brookes) so in the Olympic spirit

1. Higher...

tpcadwell%20%284%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

2. Further....

tpcadwell%20%285%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

3. Faster....

tpcadwell%20%286%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

4. All watched by rather large crowd

tpcadwell%20%287%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

5. My favourite place must be Hall Bends

tpcadwell%20%283%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

tpcadwell%20%282%20of%2010%29-XL.jpg

more in a mo

Hey Graham :wave:

#10 for me - that's a great close up with so much facial expression!

Wow, those are amazing..I will definately be dropping Silverstone next year and going here.
Thank you for the inspiration (y)
John

Like the idea of the first three, Graham but 10 is my fav.

Well I suppose they are not bad Graham ;) They are still a bit late though :D for us mere mortals sitting on the edge of our chairs waiting to see them.

Top stuff mate loving #2 :clap:

Fantastic set :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Mandy

Love the airborne shots but nice overall set :)

Cheers Paul

Hey Graham

#10 for me - that's a great close up with so much facial expression!

Thanks Andy:)

Wow, those are amazing..I will definately be dropping Silverstone next year and going here.
Thank you for the inspiration
John

Cheers John, try Oulton Park as well.

Like the idea of the first three, Graham but 10 is my fav.

Cheers Mike, thought you might like that one.

Yeah, absolutely! I thought it would have used a really fast shutter speed but at 1/320 that's a great catch!

Thanks Rob

great set

Cheers Geoff

Great images Graham, 2 is quite unique, haven't seen that angle before, nice 1(y)

Thanks Nick, did look out for you.

Superb shots. A great set.

Salut!

Thanks Mike

Well I suppose they are not bad Graham ;) They are still a bit late though :D for us mere mortals sitting on the edge of our chairs waiting to see them.

Cheers Gary, might have a longer wait next year mate Im planning to cut down quite a bit.

Top stuff mate loving #2 :clap:

Cheers bud, hopefully catch up before the season ends:wave:

#8 from the second set for me (y) cracking...:)
Clive.

Thanks Clive

Great set as always & very nice to see some wide shots(y)I think I'll stuff my 24-105 in the bag more often after seeing what opportunities I missed .I aint even gone through my shots from the weekend, got home late on Mon then had Tues at home, Wed/Thur I was at the Great Dorset Steam Fair & then headed for Silverstone on Friday.Can't get to Donny & have a family wedding which clashes with the final round at Brands so it looks like Silverstone will be my last BSB meet for the year as long as G4S aren't doing security:LOL:

Great set, and agree, Hall Bends are great!

Struggling to pick a good one to be honest

They're all brilliant !! :)

A fantastic set mate

I bottled it because of the weather, I didn't fancy getting rained on especially at Cadwell.

I'm planning to go to Donington Saturday so if youre there we must definitely meet up.

Looks like I be Donnie Saturday Nick I give you abell.

Great set as always & very nice to see some wide shots(y)I think I'll stuff my 24-105 in the bag more often after seeing what opportunities I missed .I aint even gone through my shots from the weekend, got home late on Mon then had Tues at home, Wed/Thur I was at the Great Dorset Steam Fair & then headed for Silverstone on Friday.Can't get to Donny & have a family wedding which clashes with the final round at Brands so it looks like Silverstone will be my last BSB meet for the year as long as G4S aren't doing security:LOL:

Cheers Gary, Im sure G4S will be doing it. you must be on first name turns afetr the motogp

Great set, and agree, Hall Bends are great!

Thanks Tim

Great images Graham. #3 & #8 for me.

Thank you Fran

Struggling to pick a good one to be honest

They're all brilliant !! :)

A fantastic set mate

Cheers Bud

Cracking set of images Graham... I can't pick a favorite because they are all brilliant... i like the POV on number 8

Thanks Tony, it is a lovely spot in #8

Great set do like pic 10

Thank you Ray

See you Saturday then Graham, I was hoping to try my V1 with my 300mm, just received the F mount adapter, just tried it on moving cars and birds it's not that could on AF-C so looks like its the d300s .

I keep meaning to give my V1 a more of a run out, the hardest thing i found is using an evf viewfinder. You have upgraded the firmware on the adapter Nick?

:clap::clap::clap: LOVE the airborne shots

Thanks David

Cracking shots, but what happened to "Stronger"? :D

:LOL: I was waiting for someone to mention that, tried hard to find a picture to suit but I couldn't find anything decent

Had a shock seeing #1 lol. Great set

Cheers Beav

I keep meaning to give my V1 a more of a run out, the hardest thing i found is using an evf viewfinder. You have upgraded the firmware on the adapter Nick?

Yep I've done that, it does track but not very well, with the V1 lenses you can use Subject Tracking which works like a dslr then, with the FT1 it work centre single point only, apparently its meant to lock on the the subject you are tracking, doesn't do a very good job. I posted something on nikoncafe about it. See you tomorrow.

Back