Olympic Torch Relay - Corby and Leicester

Name
Philip
Edit My Images
Yes
The Olympic Torch came through my home town over the last 2 days, here's just a few shots that I took while it was here. It was pretty hectic trying to follow that torch around. There are many more on my flickr site if you want to take a look.

Any C+C are appreciated

Olympic Torch Relay - Corby by philipJvernon (www.philipJvernon.co.uk), on Flickr

Olympic Torch Relay - Corby by philipJvernon (www.philipJvernon.co.uk), on Flickr

Olympic Torch Relay - Leicester by philipJvernon (www.philipJvernon.co.uk), on Flickr

Olympic Torch Relay - Leicester by philipJvernon (www.philipJvernon.co.uk), on Flickr

cor you got some cracking shots there the last being the one i like the most....

cor you got some cracking shots there the last being the one i like the most....

Thanks. Didn't know whether to include the last one in this set as it is the people & portraits forum. Hope it's ok as the other 5 are of people.

Some great shots there. Especially like the last one.(y) Came through our town recently and was great to see.

Back