Olympus Lens hiring

Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Usually as needed (though not for a while) I would go to Lenses for Hire for the Canon lenses as appropriate, however Stewart does not (yet?) hire Olympus lenses.

So, I have found three hire places:-

Lenspimp
Lenslab
Hireacamera

That include in their range the hire of Olympus kit.

Has anyone used them at all and if so specifically have you hired the Olympus 300mm f2.8. Pro???

If you have customer experiences to share about any/all of these companies that would be very welcome :)

TIA

Depending on what you want it for, and how long, can you use the Olympus Test and Wow service?

Depending on what you want it for, and how long, can you use the Olympus Test and Wow service?

Fair idea ......but AFAIK you can only do the wow loan by collecting and nearest (?) to me is Park Cameras and that is 50mins to 1 hour hrive away. FWIW I have bought kit from Park in the past but they had 'changed' the last time I used them........ left a tad of a sour taste and have not used them since :(

Fair idea ......but AFAIK you can only do the wow loan by collecting and nearest (?) to me is Park Cameras and that is 50mins to 1 hour hrive away. FWIW I have bought kit from Park in the past but they had 'changed' the last time I used them........ left a tad of a sour taste and have not used them since :(

Yep. Visited today. Let’s say my experience didn’t fill me with confidence. No purchase made and I’m an easy target.

I used hire a camera years back for some Canon stuff and they were excellent.

I'm sure Stewart will chip in if he sees this but last time I checked Olympus hadn't sorted out the legal agreements for LFH so he was still waiting to launch Olympus gear.

A shame as I think the big Pro lenses could be quite successful, the 300mm is certainly a more enticing hire than an outright purchase given the cost.

I'm sure Stewart will chip in if he sees this but last time I checked Olympus hadn't sorted out the legal agreements for LFH so he was still waiting to launch Olympus gear.
I think I am obliged to respond along the lines of "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about".

Back