Olympus Workspace

Edit My Images
No
I had a quick search & cant find anything much about Olympus Workspace so thought it would good to start a thread (unless I missed it).

What's your experience of using it?
Any hints of tips?
Any hidden gems contained in it?

I'm using version 1.1, going to test (this evening) the focus stacking & RAW editing using the camera to process via USB to see how that goes.

Jon.

When compared to several alternatives its import capability is bobbins for blue skies and that's before we start to discuss the poor shadow and highlight recovery which is an important tool for MFT in my opinion. After passing on files to Olympus (who agreed with my findings), I haven't received a response from the software developers.

Last edited:
to save eveyone searching:
Olympus Workspace Overvew
http://app.olympus-imaging.com/olympusworkspace/en/
img-01.jpg

Last edited:
When compared to several alternatives its import capability is bobbins for blue skies and that's before we start to discuss the poor shadow and highlight recovery which is an important tool for MFT in my opinion. After passing on files to Olympus (who agreed with my findings), I haven't received a response from the software developers.
Think I will have a look at how well it does with shadow & highlights recovery now as not tried a lot of adjustments in that area yet thanks.

Had my first try with USB RAW data edit option, it is much quicker using the camera to perform the processing but there is much fewer options available to apply to the image. I think I will use it when I want to do minimum changes to images for when I am uploading them to stock sites.

Back