OM Lenses

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
I was curious if anybody else is using OM Lenses whether they be on an olympus DSLR or any other DSLR for that matter.

Personally i started collecting a few to use with my E-520 as i don't have the sort of money to buy the equivilent in the olympus digital range. So after a quick look on flea bay i got myself an adapter and a variety of lenses. But even though some are upto 30 years old they still perfrom very well!

Good enough to tempt me not to bother with the digital lenses but hunt around for some of the better manual OM versions...

Or is that just crazy? :thinking:

Hi

I decided that the Canon 50/85Ls were just too expensive. I ended up with 18/3.5, 24/2, 28/2, 35/2, 50/1.2, 85/2 and 100/f. I need the 40/2 and 90 macro to complete my dream line up.

My images are so much better and i take more care in my shot selection due to having primes.

Take a look iat my Flickr for some Zuiko stuff. Its not the normal type of images though.

Lee

Hi

I decided that the Canon 50/85Ls were just too expensive. I ended up with 18/3.5, 24/2, 28/2, 35/2, 50/1.2, 85/2 and 100/f. I need the 40/2 and 90 macro to complete my dream line up.

My images are so much better and i take more care in my shot selection due to having primes.

Take a look iat my Flickr for some Zuiko stuff. Its not the normal type of images though.

Lee

Blimey Lee, some of those shotsd you have taken with the Zuiko are astounding as is your other stuff also, have added you on Flickr and will be avidly watching for more. (y)

Tommy.

Well, thanks for the compliment. Must take some more "standard" type shots. At work so i will look on Flickr later.

Cheers

Lee :)

Back