Omega enlarger(s) and parts

Edit My Images
No
Clearing our late parent’s house – there’s quite a large quantity of new Omega enlarger spare parts (boxed & part numbers etc) and a few new enlargers. Dad was a/the UK Omega agent as far as we recall. There’s also a quantity/variety of other photo processing equipment. Based in Berkshire, UK.

Not sure if it is of interest to anyone, so just listing on a few forums and looking for guidance really on who might be interested or how to go about it. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area! Thanks

Morning Archashdad and welcome to TP. I think we'd probably need more details of what you have, but I also think this would be better in the Film & Conventional thread and hopefully Mark @TheBigYin could move it there?

Hi - I would be writing down a few numbers from the bigger boxes and scooting over to eBay to see what they are selling for, it's not often you don't find something on eBay that's previously been sold. Will at least give you an idea if an enlarger is worth £20 or £200. You could then list items as "Buy it now" for a reasonable price.

Darkroom work has seen a bit of resurgence lately - you might be surprised what they are worth especially if they are top of the range enlargers.

Good luck

David

Back