omg, new 35mm film camera from vivitar!!

They could be on to something !

Who knows - even that 2 for 1 idea might catch on

Last edited:
The silly thing is - if my dad (mid 70s) watched that video.......it would be all the encouragement he needed to give up his computers and digital camera.

The PC part does his head in but I keep telling him to forget the PC. Shoot like film and take your memory card to the shop to get the pics developed.

Probably not so much a profit but reducing a loss on a large stock of worthless 35mm cameras they probably can't shift any other way!

Plus $6.99 shipping for each camera haha. Can't be a real site though...

Probably not so much a profit but reducing a loss on a large stock of worthless 35mm cameras they probably can't shift any other way!

Plus $6.99 shipping for each camera haha. Can't be a real site though...

I'll bet they have a warehouse full of the things, a bit like Woolworths discovering the millions of pounds worth of 1980s films on VHS they had just, before they went bust.....

http://vivitar35mm.com/

Watch the video

Its just amazing what those guys can do now days with modern technology!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's like a JML advert to. The profound voice as if your life could not function without this. Because it is of course so hard to upload your photos over the internet and get them back in a day or two without even having to visit the post box. I wonder how many people have bought them. If you want a cheap camera then fine but whilst very funny they aren't reinventing the wheel (or camera)

amusing but the fact the payment is non https and not authenticated might be a little worrying.....

I recently bought a vivitar 35mm compact P&S, probably 20 years old, for £1.25 from a local charity shop. Has a roll of Agfa 200 out of date film in it. Not used it yet, but in the glovebox of the car just in case!

oh goodie
no more wires and cables
just puny prints at around 20p each

At last I shoot without all that hassle of cheap prints and the wonder of knowing if the shots have come out until they are back :D

Thanks Vivitar, you've save us all (y)

Not quite the new film camera I have just been asking my friendly Nikon dealer about :muted:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW !!!!

this day couldn't be better !!! finally ! a new vivitar film camera that is not confusing with all the wires and stuff !!! :LOL:

Sounds to me like someone got lumbered with a shed or two's worth of new old stock.

It's an advert from america, for americans:wacky:.....need I say more!!!

Back