On location Lighting & Softbox

Snapper73

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to get a Large Softbox for location fashion work and would like a well made one with a good hardy stand. Also will need a flash head to partner it. Will also looking into a battery pack. Budget £300ish

Will the 120cm Lencarta folding softbox fit the bill?
It's a 'proper' softbox that folds like an umbrella, Bowens S fit, so will fit the Lencarta Safari (as well as all other Lencarta lights) but the Safari is above your budget, even though it's probably the cheapest battery powered system.

The alternative would be to use a couple of hotshoe flashes fired into a softbox, but power output may be a problem, and the lighting won't be as evenly diffused of course.

Will the 120cm Lencarta folding softbox fit the bill?
It's a 'proper' softbox that folds like an umbrella, Bowens S fit, so will fit the Lencarta Safari (as well as all other Lencarta lights) but the Safari is above your budget, even though it's probably the cheapest battery powered system.

The alternative would be to use a couple of hotshoe flashes fired into a softbox, but power output may be a problem, and the lighting won't be as evenly diffused of course.

Yeah I'm using hot shoe flashes now (SB900 with 60cm softbox) but want something a bit more substantial. Will take a look at what you have suggest, thanks (y)

you can get a interfit 300w head and battery pack for about £300.00 u get about 100 shots at full power and about 200 at half power i have one and use it alot outdoors..

Back