On my way home from Asda.....

Edit My Images
Yes
I saw this..no camera though. One dash home with the shopping later and charging for the horizon with camera on board I came a cross the river.

C&C Please.

Edit:

Picture re processed as per Jimmy's advice

2549589926_0e6a7d2d98_o.jpg

Last edited:
ooo thats very nice :) Lovely still water and great reflection (y) I would be tempted to boost the contrast a tad as it looks like there almost a slight grey mist over the shot, if you shot in raw I would also be tempted to try and warm the temperature slightly mainly to enhance the colours and it looks a little blue/cold (might find changing the white balance gets rid of the hazy grey mist too) - but that is all being uber picky. It is a lovely shot.

Thanks Jimmy! :)

I've had a go at what you said (i do shoot RAW), does this work better?

Last edited:
Didnt see the original but love this shot... great colours and you havent overdone it in the processing.. great work

Thanks Vinny, much appreciated. :)

Does look nice. Would probably look even better with less file compression - picture is only 40kb!

Some shopping trip. That's a lovely capture. The sky is beautiful and the duplication of those colours in the water is amazing. Nature is such a wonderful thing (y)

Nice shot!, Must be the best located Asda out there! :)

Thanks, I drove about 10 miles in the opposite direction in the hope of finding a spot i could work with. :)

RobertP said:
Does look nice. Would probably look even better with less file compression - picture is only 40kb!

Thanks Robert, post processing is still a learning curve for me, I have watched a few LR tutorials which are really helping but still a ways to go.

Duckydoodle said:
Some shopping trip. That's a lovely capture. The sky is beautiful and the duplication of those colours in the water is amazing. Nature is such a wonderful thing

The colours were fantastic, I was just hoping the previews i was getting on the lcd would be just as good on the computer when I got home. Thanks for the feed back. :)

Thank you very much ladies and gents. :) :confused:

Back