On the Button........

Hey all,

Managed to get a few from F1 this weekend. This one of Jenson at Luffield being one of my keepers. C&C welcome as always.

Regards
Andy

Nice shot Andy, the one thing I will point to though is there could do with a bit more blur on the wheels for a bit more sense of speed, what shutter speed did you use? Otherwise it's a well taken shot.

I like how it shows the deformation of the rear tyre as the car corners.

I would just add to the comments above, try working with a slower shutter speed to get some wheel motion in. I have found that F1 can be taken as low as 1/200 but keepers are much more rare. 1/500 would have picked up some wheel motion.

Sharp picture though!

As above really, looks like he's parked on the corner (may as well have been with his quali..)

I was still managing to catch some motion at around 1/500 odd and they were still coming out sharp :)

tried a few with 1/500 but the only ones worth any clout were the highly coloured cars such as the Ferraris (Alonso below)

I did manage to get a reasonably sharp Kubica too at 1/400!!

Incidentally, We stayed at the Whittlebury Park and on the Saturday night, Alonso arrived in his Maserati. He reverse parked it into a space only big enough for a shopping trolley!! a couple of inches to spare on either end and in just one move!! now that was rather impressive. Unfortunately he spoiled it by not even acknowledging the crowd who had been waiting to see him. Miserable git. Nice to see a 10 second penalty dished out to him on the Sunday.

Back