On the rocks..

I think the composition is really good and your daughter seems to be a "natural" in front of the camera.

I think the composition is really good and your daughter seems to be a "natural" in front of the camera.

She is a natural behind the camera as well as she loves taking her own out when we go for a shoot.:)

Cheers for taking time to comment Ged.(y)

I Really like this, I like the DOF with the grass out of focus at the front. Maybe try a shot with your Son and Daughter in the same shot with a wider view?

When you have children who are natural and 'Loving' the camera it makes photographing then a whole lot easier!.....and bribing them:)

Yep a lot of bribing is needed sometime.:D

Cheers for commenting.

I Really like this, I like the DOF with the grass out of focus at the front. Maybe try a shot with your Son and Daughter in the same shot with a wider view?

Got a good few shots of them together but just not at this spot.It's keeping them from bickering and annoying each other that's the hard part.:LOL:

Cheers for taking the time to comment.(y)

Lovely image- with one small critique and I do mean small.......

I personally would have moved the nettle/Grass obscuring her foot

Les :clap:

Cool Photo, great subject, nice soft light, fab pov and good pp.

Gaz

Great compositions, lovely, shallow DOF and really nice processing/colours. To sum up, I really like them. (y)

Back