On top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Andy, home again.

I sent Chris a PM asking him to start a Spam 2 going as they locked the last one.

I woke up this morning and shock, horror, LOCKED.

hi Martin :wave:

:woot: :woot: just booked my place for my 1-2-1 studio shoot :woot: :woot:

Last edited:
Hi Robily, noticed Sue's on top :LOL:

I thought it was a bloody good larf last night.

I just think you're all a bit :wacky: :LOL:

Robily I am trying to add an extra email account but it wont let me. I have my usual blueyonder account up and running but when I try to add my hotmail account it wont let me.....Any ideas.

Thanks

too bloody true :D

Robily got it sorted.....had to turn of 'Use https automatically', works fine now.

No ones been rude yet :LOL:

So Andy how's it hanging? :D

Hi Sue, horrible shock this morning finding our old one locked.

Have you got any nice pubs near you Sue that do good grub?

the Rovers Tye near me do good grub :)

Have you got any nice pubs near you Sue that do good grub?

Victory Inn Wickham St Paul ( not too expensive)Lovely surroundings

The Moot House Castle Hedingham A Bit expensive but lovely food

The Compasses Pattiswick Good selection. Some value set meals.

Swan at Henny. Good food. A Bit expensive. Has garden next to river so lovely in summer

They are all nice country pubs

I was just thinking that Val & I like to go out now and again for a pub lunch and was wondering if Val and I, and you and possibly Andy having a social meal together one lunchtime.

I was just thinking that Val & I like to go out now and again for a pub lunch and was wondering if Val and I, and you and possibly Andy having a social meal together one lunchtime.

That sounds a nice idea but may be a bit far for Andy. Maybe there are other pubs nearer to him.

I keep getting logged out of TP.:( Do you think I should take it personally :LOL:

Boys On Top!!!!!

1st One Claimed For The Boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds a nice idea but may be a bit far for Andy. Maybe there are other pubs nearer to him.

I keep getting logged out of TP.:( Do you think I should take it personally :LOL:

I recon you got The Snake messing your connection up :LOL:

It'scos you started this new spam thread Sue :LOL::LOL:

Well I think if the mods want to deter someone then Cobra must be public enemy #1 :LOL:

and what does that make me as his award partner in crime :shrug::cautious:

Take the 5th ammendment Sue and say someone put you up to it, didn't they Ingrid :LOL:

Wasn't me Martyn, only just got one here ;)

Just dropped me car off for MOT tomorrow :eek:

and on a sad note friend of mine has lost two of her lovely dogs in a week:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back