One click manipulation

Edit My Images
No
I recently stumbled upon free software that works really well. The website is http://www.optikvervelabs.com/default.asp and it's pretty easy to install. The website speaks for itself as in what it is able to do and how to install.

Mods: If this is against the rules I'm sorry. I'm not affiliated with the website in any way. I just saw that it is a very useful piece of software. If this post is violating any rules please remove it.

Nah, not a problem my good man :)

Ahhh the Virtual Photographer. I think a few people on here have said they use it...... It does look pretty easy to use. I know of someone who used to scoff at someone else who used it, but he was a bit of a technique 'snob' which explained it really. I think if anything can be done with one click, then it's surely a bonus, right?

I use it and love it.

I use this plugin. It's hardly fair to call it a 1 shot filter really, as there are quite an extensive number of adjustments and effects you can alter to get the result you want.

Wow, I thought that maybe this program was pretty much on the down-low but I'm glad that other people know what it is. CT, now that I've had the chance to use the program (been pretty busy today) you are correct, but to be fair it is still insanely useful.

I'm going to download this and give it a whirl (y)

Thanks for the link :)

Back