One for the Ladies

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
:exit:

DSCF5354-Temp-800.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Thats not a "thread" "eye" would have started someone is going to get the "needle" over that :D
Its a nice sharp subject though (y) :coat:

Well shot Baz. Superb detail.

But if anyone wants to have a go at combining the two ....

Who threaded it? The best person I know for threading a needle is a man. He's also the best at using it. Great detail and DoF. As for the title, it could have been worse - the use of the word "girl" would have had caused uproar. Great image, what next for the light box?

Who threaded it? The best person I know for threading a needle is a man. He's also the best at using it. Great detail and DoF. As for the title, it could have been worse - the use of the word "girl" would have had caused uproar. Great image, what next for the light box?

Thanks Russell, I threaded it, it only took me 30 minutes!

Not sure what’s next. Have a couple more from last night, which I’ll try and post tonight but after that I best get my thinking cap on :thinking:

Nice picture i`m sure you will be fine with title :p and if you dont make it can we raffle your gear off :)

That's great Baz, plenty of detail in the thread as it goes through the eye.

And there was me hoping for George Clooney... hey ho:LOL:

I'm not the least offended and it's a very nice shot,with plenty of detail.

Nice shot :D

And Kmlc :boxer: ;)

Thank you for your comments, much appreciated (y)

Sorry Karin, although I have often been mistaken for George myself on many an occasion

That's odd because people keeping mistaking me for Sean Connery. If we get a few more look-a -likes then we can make a feature film.

Back