One from me

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
OK I havent posted a pic for a while so decided to get a little creative with the Fuji PnS Jobbie

Rubbishfuji.jpg

I think you could make a nice square crop of this, just showing the watch. The colours are good, it's sharp with nice depth of field and the sensor has handled the light and shade well. It's a shame there's a lot of wasted (IMO) space to the left. The S5500 wasn't a bad camera in its day and this shows that it can still make good photos.

Thanks Gary, I think you are right but the pic is also showing the Leaper from a Jaguar book so I didnt crop it out, maybe this one is better

DSCF0011_filtered.jpg

Personally for me the biggest issue here is the background there is just too much going on that distract from the actual subject :shrug:

This image really shows what a P&S can do though (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt..........:wave:.......hows you doing mate:D

Last edited:
I'm not bad, thanks just hoping for a nice snow fall to get out with the camera in the morning :D

Hmm you can have our snow, only started as dandruff, we now got about 6" of the horrible stuff and its still coming down

Hmm you can have our snow, only started as dandruff, we now got about 6" of the horrible stuff and its still coming down

We have about 3 inches currently and it's still snowing, I'm not worried though I'll still get where I need to (y)

Matt

Back