marti
Edit My Images
Yes
one of my most favoured fish in my tank
appreciate any coments good and bad

algae blenny
gr-1.jpg

Sorry but not seeing anything:shrug:

mmm showing on my browser ? are you getting any text and or code for the image ?

no ! what make you think its not working on the picture ?

i thought it helped make it stand out and a better way of removing all the distractions from the picture

i thought it helped make it stand out and a better way of removing all the distractions from the picture

blurred distortion of the rock on the bottom right for me , have you tried sharpening it slightly as well ? :)

marinekeeper said:

Only my personal opinion. Maybe a crop instead of a vignette to remove distractions. The fish and the rock with that lighting should be strong enough to command attention with the amount of detail they have.

Or maybe a slightly opaque vignette might work better. I just think as it is the vignette looks too dramatic and to me it looks like a view through a keyhole. Again only my personal opinion. Others may love it .

Martin

no i didnt sharpen the image but i did increase the exposure a little to get the fins to show some more, in thinking about it now i should have done it in layers and then erased the area's that didnt need the exposure boosting, but its all about learning lol

when I commented last night I had only viewed this on my phone and had,( i can see now), overestimated the quality of my screen display. Having now viewed this on a proper screen I can now see properly the effect of the darkened edges making the subject stand out. It actually doesnt look like a vignette. Perhaps I should reserve commenting on pics viewed on my phone until I have seen them properly.
Nice work

Back