One from the York TP convention

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Well i was there but popped into york with a few members as it would have been rude not to. lol

Here is one from this morning.

gateway_to_york.jpg

md

Nice shot there, walked through there but didn't photograph it! Like the sky and loads of detail in the stone.

Did you stop the traffic ? (y)

Great shot
Have walked under that gate a fair few times in the past

Cheers guys . Thanks for naming it. No i did not stop any traffic as it was just a snap i took two this was the netter one lol

The problem is when something is on your doorstep it can always be done tomorrow.

md(y)

Yep, lovely shot David. We drove through it a few times whilst looking for a suitable blue badge parking space and I kept thinking I'd love a shot of that but didn't get one. I went to York and didn't even get a picture of the Minster. Cowasaki said we'd go back there this afternoon and do the Minster but we forgot! Oh well, great weekend, and it was good to meet you David.

cheers guys..

Helen you can have that one if you want " saves going back lol"

md

Cheers Dave. It's a good image for it just being a quick snap! I tried to get a quick snap yesterday evening, just as we were almost home. We were on the motorway and a hot air balloon was low in the sky on my side of the car. Well, by the time I'd located my camera bag from the back of the car, got it out and changed a few settings, it disappeared over the top of the car and I missed it. Well, I got the basket or whatever you call it - I was gutted as it could have been a corker of a shot. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Cheers Dave. It's a good image for it just being a quick snap! I tried to get a quick snap yesterday evening, just as we were almost home. We were on the motorway and a hot air balloon was low in the sky on my side of the car. Well, by the time I'd located my camera bag from the back of the car, got it out and changed a few settings, it disappeared over the top of the car and I missed it. Well, I got the basket or whatever you call it - I was gutted as it could have been a corker of a shot. C'est la vie.

always have your camera to hand and ready to to lol

md(y)

Lovely shot! It's often difficult to get this place right. Bang on methinks

Many thanks for the comment. Sorry i missed it till now.

md

Back