one iTunes account - multiple devices

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Can you please advise me how to sync few devices with one iTunes account so content is different on each device ?

We have 2 iPads and one iPod.
I have no intention to buy some apps twice, and was told that you can use apps on up to 5 devices assigned to one iTunes account...
question is how do I sync content of the devices separately ?
want some apps on both devices and some on other..
thanks

i don't use itunes much, but i have one library set up for my ipod and my wife has one for hers. You can swap (or create a new) library by hold shift when loading up itunes.

Click on the device in iTunes (left-hand column) then on the 'Apps' tab near the top of the screen. You can then select which apps you want on that device.

Will give it a go.
Thanks

When you buy an app it will be downloaded to all devices linked to the account. If I want one on my iPad but not my iPhone, I just delete it off of my iPhone.

Am looking for a good/cheap/free document reader ( word etc) mostly to be able to store documents on iPad and later on to be able to attach them and email them.

or just a way to keep them on iPad and being able to email them later on..ideas?solutions ?

bastic said:
Am looking for a good/cheap/free document reader ( word etc) mostly to be able to store documents on iPad and later on to be able to attach them and email them.

or just a way to keep them on iPad and being able to email them later on..ideas?solutions ?

Dropbox. Or any one of the numerous suggestions for this on the iPad apps thread.

Back