One of my images used online..

Can't say I understand what you are getting at. If they got the image from Shutterstock then of course it''s allowed. That''s why you put the images there, so they can be licenced.

And here it is again, thanks to Google Image Search:
http://itforum365.com.br/noticias/d...rvidores-cai-58-no-terceiro-trimestre-de-2016

I thought the whole point of putting images on Shutterstock was that they would be available for other people to use? (And you get paid, presumably.)

Both these web pages which use your image have quite recent dates. And neither of the images there have watermarks. So it loos to me like they've recently been licensed by Shutterstock, and payment to you will presumably follow at some point. Isn't that how it works? Do you have reason to believe the images might not have been licensed by Shutterstock?

if they bought it from Shutterstock then of course they are able to use it. If however they did send them an invoice ;)
Doe shutterstock show who purchased from them when you get paid for use of an image?

I just wanted to double check that is all, I wasnt sure it could be used for the purpose.

Thanks for the info.

if they bought it from Shutterstock then of course they are able to use it. If however they did send them an invoice ;)
Doe shutterstock show who purchased from them when you get paid for use of an image?
I dont believe it does. Unfortunately.

Both cases seem to be in an editorial context. However, it does say "should" be credited, not "must" in the terms. It might be worth querying Shutterstock though.

Back