One of my scenery pics

Name
Liam
Edit My Images
No
OK i hope this is right sorry if not

I like to take scenery photos and i thought i would share one of my favorite ones this is a view over the river dee and you can actually see Liverpool in the background - it would be nice to see what you think of it ect
008.JPG

Last edited:
Great attempt, Liam. Would have been much better if you had taken the shot at some other time when it would not be so hazy (usually before 10 am or after 4 pm). Did you have a filter on?

Yea looks very unsharp but that could just be the haziness of the photo. Composition wise it does look quite a cluttered shot without much to specifically focus on. Might be worth thinking about the rule of thirds and really trying to get somethings that stands out in the photo. Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing more stuff :)

Jack

Yeah - the camera was new to me when i took the pic and was very eager - I am not sure what mean by filter (i am still learning very slowly , sorry), when i took the phots like this i wanted to see how far the camera could "see" - i will try and post more stuff when i have re uploaded them to my site

Last edited:
Back