One of Yr Ole Wen (I think)

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure about this one so any feedback is most welcome

snowdonia%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

Excellent shot,love the clouds.(y)

I know what you mean when you say you're not sure about this one - I can't figure out why it works at the moment, all I know is that for what would appear to be a dull subject in itself, all manner of stuff seems to come together to create a really appealing landscape image. Er, and now you know why I don't offer critique very often...

Excellent shot,love the clouds.(y)

Thanks James

I know what you mean when you say you're not sure about this one - I can't figure out why it works at the moment, all I know is that for what would appear to be a dull subject in itself, all manner of stuff seems to come together to create a really appealing landscape image. Er, and now you know why I don't offer critique very often...

Lol Mick, I know what you mean about critique. Thanks for taking the time(y)

I think if you could lift the exposure on the rocks bottom right, which look to hold some interest it may tie the frame together. You've done really well with the cloud/mountain exposure, which in my experience isn't easy, but it needs a little something to make the shot sing.

Graham
I think the mountain you are referring to Is Pen yr Ole Wen
Nice shot like it very much.

Martin

Wonderful shot,Graham..a long way from home too,I see.

Really like the second image. It seems to have 3 components, the rocks, the dense cloud and the area where they meet, a nice transition.

Really like the re-edit, caught it spot on. The name translates to 'Head of the White Slope' which fits your image very well.
Did you do it from Idwal Cottage? Stayed there a couple of times myself, great part of the country, especially Tryffan & The Glyders.

Really like the second image. It seems to have 3 components, the rocks, the dense cloud and the area where they meet, a nice transition.

Thanks Richard appreciate it.

Really like the re-edit, caught it spot on. The name translates to 'Head of the White Slope' which fits your image very well.
Did you do it from Idwal Cottage? Stayed there a couple of times myself, great part of the country, especially Tryffan & The Glyders.

Thanks for taking the time to look, Its from the hill behind Idwal cottage, we had just done the circuit of Lyan Idwal. My first time it Snowdonia, wont be the last hopefully.

Back