One small bird from the High Himalayas

Name
Somnath
Edit My Images
No
My IP was banned again and the Admins remedied it. Hope that I can continue to participate here. Don't know if I'm doing something specific to trigger the filters. Your suggestions would be most welcome. Sharing a Rufous-vented Tit (Periparus rubidiventris) in its Pine habitat. I Shot in one summer morning at Chitkul, Himachal Pradesh, India. Would love to hear from you !
Regards
Somnath rufous vented tit (1 of 1)-2.jpg

My IP was banned again and the Admins remedied it. Hope that I can continue to participate here. Don't know if I'm doing something specific to trigger the filters. Your suggestions would be most welcome. Sharing a Rufous-vented Tit (Periparus rubidiventris) in its Pine habitat. I Shot in one summer morning at Chitkul, Himachal Pradesh, India. Would love to hear from you !
Regards
Somnath
My apologies sir, you connected on an address previously used by spammers. I've cleared that block so you shouldn't have a problem with that address again.

My apologies sir, you connected on an address previously used by spammers. I've cleared that block so you shouldn't have a problem with that address again.
Thanks a lot Sir. Apologies for bothering you. You have shown great care about my issue and I know that takes a lot, everyone is busy with their lives. Would love to contribute in a positive way to this fine forum.
Regards
Somnath

Regards
Somnath View attachment 423273
I use a VPN and sometimes the site tells me my IP has been banned, I merely change servers and away we go again. AFAIK, websites check for a lot of traffic from one server or another and if it is too great, it assumes spammers are active and bans the IP; as I said, just changing servers normally cures the problem. I'm not hugely network-literate but I think that's how it works.

I use a VPN and sometimes the site tells me my IP has been banned, I merely change servers and away we go again. AFAIK, websites check for a lot of traffic from one server or another and if it is too great, it assumes spammers are active and bans the IP; as I said, just changing servers normally cures the problem. I'm not hugely network-literate but I think that's how it works.
As I don't use a VPN, probably changing servers is not an option.
Regards
Somnath

Back