One Stop Digital

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anybody had dealings with OSD?
If so what are your opinons, and if you have ordered what about the VAT & Duty if charged was it easy to get back through their refund option?

Any comments would be gratefuly recieved.

Cheerz(y)

Not dealt with personally but have read here that prices are very good, vat/duty gets refunded quickly when charged, but you'll obviously wait a bit longer for delivery. I'm sure you'll get more personal recommendations soon!

Has anybody had dealings with OSD?
If so what are your opinons, and if you have ordered what about the VAT & Duty if charged was it easy to get back through their refund option?

Any comments would be gratefuly recieved.

Cheerz(y)

Loads of people here have bought from them, including me - their no VAT guarantee is genuine as once (out of about 10 purchases) I got charged for "duty & admin" by FedEx I received a full refund from One-Stop ... Paul ;)

Used them for the first time a few weeks a go......

Only bought a Canon remote & a Canon 1.4X Telex II.....no problems and no VAT or duty.

I bought a Sigma 150mm macro from them last year. Great service, but I was charged VAT and a handling fee by FedEx. I sent a copy of the invoice to OneStop and they refunded the charge to my PayPal account, so no problem.

i've dealt with them on two occassion's for two lens's and had no probs whatsoever, delivery took about five day's on both occassion's, i would certainly use them again (y)

I've used them a few times as well, fantastic price, and i haven't been charged VAT+Duty yet. Although delivery times seem random, i've ordered something and its come in 2-3 days, yet one of my lens took over 2 weeks to arrive.

I bought a 90mm Tamron from them and also a 50mm Canon and found them excellent on both occasions.

I used them a few weeks ago for a sigma 10-20, ordered it late thursday night, arrived monday morning [before the local postman] - no duties charged and in effect, taking the weekend into account, 2 day delivery, despite it specifying it could take upto 5 working days. Excellent service, however, beware - the international warranties dont always work - for instance sigma apparently will not honour it unless you have a VAT invoice.

I used them a few weeks ago for a sigma 10-20, ordered it late thursday night, arrived monday morning [before the local postman] - no duties charged and in effect, taking the weekend into account, 2 day delivery, despite it specifying it could take upto 5 working days. Excellent service, however, beware - the international warranties dont always work - for instance sigma apparently will not honour it unless you have a VAT invoice.

Sigma UK will not honour any international warranty, you must send the faulty item back to HK. I'll be using them tomorrow for some new stuff :naughty:

It will be in several different parcels due to their packaging rules, so i'll let you know how delivery times turn out. Im hoping for a friday order, tuesday delivery :)

Thanks for the comments guys and gals.
I'm looking at getting the Sigma 10-22 and the 150mm Macro.
So far in the UK can can get both for £660.99 but if I use OSD I can get them for £597.98 which is a good saving.

Thanks

Sigma UK will not honour any international warranty, you must send the faulty item back to HK. I'll be using them tomorrow for some new stuff :naughty:

Sigma UK will honour the international warranty on an imported lens providing you can provide proof that the appropriate fees/taxes have been paid. See post #9 in this thread.

HTH

Sigma UK will honour the international warranty on an imported lens providing you can provide proof that the appropriate fees/taxes have been paid. See post #9 in this thread.

HTH

Which is N/A regarding the company in question :)

Bought my Tamron 90mm and extra battery from them with no hassle and will probably be buying the Nikon 12-24 on Monday as I save almost 200 quid compared to the best UK price (y)

EDIT: Went with Kerso in the end

Used them for multiple purchases, never had a problem. Was charged VAT once but was swiftly refunded by them after sending the fedex invoice to HK.

They suck and you should avoid them.

Actually I am just trying to provide balance to all the positive experiences, but to do so I am flat out lying. Like everyone else I have nothing but praise, excellent prices and very fast service, both by HK Post as well as courier.

Michael.

From the recomendations from you lot, I certainly feel a lot more comfitable parting with my money.

Cheerz(y)

Back