One Stop Digital

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody have any dealings with this company are they Ok, was looking as a Kenco Pro 300 1.4x TC and they seem a lot cheaper than anybody else.

Yeah super dooper, loads of positive feedback on here and at one time they were sponsors of this forum.

Buy with confidence.

I hadn't realised they were HK based when I ordered a lens from them but the price was right, it turned up within a few days and the lens is fab

Never a worry with OSD, just be careful that you get hit with import tax. They will refund it, but just make sure that you are prepared in case the worst happens

I've used them a number of times for various items and never had a problem. They give you an estimated delivery date and for me its been bang on everytime. Never had any problems with import duty or taxes either.

I've shopped with them a few times for camera gear over the years, and would happily do so again.
They're also advertisers on here :)

I've shopped with them a few times for camera gear over the years, and would happily do so again.
They're also advertisers on here :)

Me too - and they are very efficient communicators. I have always had fast responses to my email no matter what the hour of the day.

3 purchase from them,fast delivery and no problems.recommended

Hi,

Just reviving this thread as I may be after a Sigma 150-600 with them... I've never had any camera gear imported before so if I plumped for the extra 3 year warranty - what would happen if I needed to use that? Would I have to ship the lens back to HK? Imagine the postage etc. would be severe if so.

Back