one stop digital.

I ordered a lens on a Friday which was despatched on the Monday......was with me before 9.00am on Wednesday. I wouldn't expect to receive an order that quickly everytime though.

I think they have just returned from holiday so there could also be a little backlog :(

have recenty received a nifty from them myself, i believe the delivery was fairly quick(it was a pressie) but... the AF stopped working after less than 20 shots :thumbsdown:

we are currently waiting to hear back from them as it would seem there has been a recent public holiday in china...

Got my Sigma 24-70 in about 4 days. I'd use them again....

Steve

If you have a track'n'trace number you can follow it on it's travels.

I ordered something on Tuesday night and havent heard anything since. Did any of you receive any emails after the initial order?

Just bought a Sigma 150mm macro from them.

Took three days from paying to turning up at my door .... And no customs charges ... (y)

I did recieve an email to say that it was on its way.

Used them once, order on a friday sent out on a tuesday (bank holiday for them that monday) and delivered thursday. Sent mine via FedEx though, what they sending yours by?

Used them once, order on a friday sent out on a tuesday (bank holiday for them that monday) and delivered thursday. Sent mine via FedEx though, what they sending yours by?

Good point ... I almost forgot.

Any order under £250 is sent via the slower air mail

unless you cover more i think (£6ish iirc) to send it fedex, i ordered mine on a thursday iirc and got it first things tuesday morning (after a bank holiday)

Was under £250 and didn't pay the extra fed ex costs, perhaps they don't send an email for that?

Back