onestop-digital....

Name
jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
hi...i thought i would do a post in praise of above firm...as i was a little dubious whether to order from them (as they are hong-kong based)...but i ordered a 'nifty fifty' lens from them late on the 13th and received it TODAY!! how good is that....i was more than impressed....great little lens too....jackie:clap:

hi...i thought i would do a post in praise of above firm...as i was a little dubious whether to order from them (as they are hong-kong based)...but i ordered a 'nifty fifty' lens from them late on the 13th and received it TODAY!! how good is that....i was more than impressed....great little lens too....jackie:clap:

I tried to make an order but some page came up saying its unsave to use this site so left it alone, this seems to be a good site and i may use it in the future.

Paul Tomo

I too have bought from onestop-digital and rate them very highly (y)

What about VAT etc? I've always been dubious about these HK sellers because of the horror stories of additional fees and warranty issues.

Onestop have a no VAT policy... if you get charged VAT, they'll refund it on production of the VAT bill from Customs :)

Will have a look at these then.

Back