Onestopdigital? Anyone bought from there?

I bought my Sigma 150-500 from them and parted with £620, arrived 4 weeks later i think, had it over 1 year, well pleased. All i had was to pay £15 import duty on it.

Yes, Id recommend them - great service and I love the fact that they will pay your taxes if you get collared..

I have used them once with no problems buying a sigma 105mm macro lens,
£100 cheaper than i could find in the UK .

Used them to buy a Sigma 120-300mm. It arrived within 48hrs of ordering from Kowloon! They had marked it as a 'repaired lens' so I contacted HMRC direct and paid the VAT and import duty then claimed it back from OneStop. First class service.

I purchased a sigma 30mm 1.4 from them - delivered in under a week I think - no problems so far, item was well packaged and a great price. I'd recommend them.

Used them 6 times now. Never longer than 5 days to deliver. Very quick at replying to email also.
Would not hesitate to use them again where the price is right.

Sorry to dig this one up but what are they like if anything goes wrong? Can items be repaired in UK under warranty?

I very much doubt it as it is a grey import...

Not quite,

Canon lenses have a worldwide warranty so Canon UK will honour it with a valid receipt.

Bodies are country/region specific so you might be struggling to get Canon UK to do warranty work.

EDIT;

scrap that, just seen you want a Sigma lens.

Last edited:
me to my last 2 lenses came from there both arrived really quicky:):)
As you are getting a Sigma I would only get it from abroad if its much cheaper tho as a UK warranty is less hassle

Back